For example: SunsetJapan.jpg, PortraitRome.jpg, EiffelTowerParis.jpg etc.
*** The members of the jury can neither see the names of the contestants nor the names of the images uploaded.
- Each contestant who wins a Prize, is required to send in their original RAW files or JPEG files to the Organizer of the contest for the comparison with the submitted entries.
- These files will be used only to prove the ownership of the image and the time when it was taken.
- The winning entries which do not fulfill this eligibility criteria will be deemed ineligible and disqualified without the right to appeal.
- All entries must be the original work of the contestant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- Free participation voucher received at the travel agency
- For all who want to participate: Entry fee = FREE
Instructions are available at www.photolympicworld.com in your profile page.
By participating in the competition, the author accepts the rules of the organizer.
- The evaluation procedure begins immediately after the photographers have submitted their entries, and it lasts up to 7 days.
- The jury will evaluate the entries by grading them from 1 (the lowest score) to 10 (the highest score) points, without comparing it to other photos).
- In case two or more photographers get the same number of points, the ranking will be in favour of the one, who has received a higher number of highest grades.
The results are categorized into two groups, namely:
- Category winners will be chosen based on the highest individual image score for a certain topic.
- General placement winners will be chosen based on the highest overall points for all submitted entries.
The individual jury scores will be presented for each topic and each contestant after the competition in a comprehensive table form.